The UAH temperature anomaly for March was 0.59 degrees. This is identical to last year.
House repayments across Australia were at their lowest level for 16 years in the second quarter of this year, according to the latest ABS figures, but the average first home buyer is waiting an additional 15.12 weeks to save a deposit.
Bill Shorten claims that corporate profits are rising much faster than wages. Not only is this not true, but it is an outrageous cherry-pick.
Retirement income and savings policies could be deciding factors in this coming federal election. Forty-eight per cent of the seats in parliament have a median voter age of 50 years or older.
- Hon Kate Carnell and Professor Tony Makin: Where does the economic response to COVID19 leave us?
- Thu 13 August 2020
- Climate Energy Policy Launch with Dr Tom Biegler
- Mon 13 July 2020
- Peter Jonson: Historic crashes and why this one is different
- Mon 06 July 2020
- Professor Paul Frijters: The Whole Picture, COVID's seen and unseen victims
- Mon 18 May 2020
- "Was Jesus a Socialist" with Larry Reed
- Sun 15 March 2020
Subscribe for News & Updates
The level of hysteria has reached hyperbolic heights and is debilitating to proper decision-making japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2020/0…
Sally misses the point that small business in the business of making profits, paying salaries, bills and hopefully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Sound advice to Josh Frydenberg but is he listening? theaustralian.com.au/commentary/men…